The Fifth Horseman: The Hammer Goes To The Slammer....hopefully

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

The Hammer Goes To The Slammer....hopefully

It must be my birthday.

No joke. This is all the present I could have wanted.

What am I talking about, you may ask?

Tom DeLay has been indicted and will step down as majority leader.

A Texas Grand Jury indicted DeLay on charges of criminal conspiracy earlier today, forcing him to step down as required by the House rules.

From cnn.com:
Criminal conspiracy is a state felony punishable by six months to two years in a state jail and a fine of up to $10,000. The potential two-year sentence forces DeLay to step down under House Republican rules.

Wow...just wow. The concept of Tom DeLay in the slammer is exhilarating.

Does it seem like I'm gloating?

I hope so...I am gloating. The man is a crook and, hopefully, he will get what he deserves: time behind bars. My only further wish: Indictments for the rest of the Chickenhawk Brigade of Crooks.

Well, that's all the time I have for today. As much as i would like to rant and rave for another hour, I've got stuff to do: shopping, school, social interactions, etc.

It's a nice day. Go play outside.

Comments:
Hitler said this about FDR, “so-called” president was “guilty of a series of the worst crimes against international law” and that "first, he incites war, then falsifies the causes, then odiously wraps himself in a cloak of Christian hypocrisy, and slowly but surely leads mankind to war, not without calling God to witness the honesty of his attack."

The question arises, who are making those stirring statements today?

Dean
 
Excuse me? I'm confused, Dean.

The whole purpose of this entry was to discuss Tom DeLay's indictment on charges of corruption.

I never even mentioned the President or "international law". You seem to have made that part up all by yourself.

And, honestly, there is no reason for you to bring up Hitler. It simply makes you, and your arguments, sound shrill and petty. Especially when the reference is used incorrectly and out of context.
 
Wow! I guess I should have explained better. Yeah, Tom Delay will get what he deserves and he said pretty much the same thing Hitler said.
In floor statements about President Clinton and the Kosovo operation, Tom Delay called President Clinton about every name in the book, even blamed the ethnic cleansing on Clinton.
I don’t like Tom Delay, he is a jerk, and is getting what he deserves, “what goes around comes around. “

The question arises, who are making those stirring statements today? A)Tom Delay-1999



Dean
 
Ahhhh...this makes a lot more sense, now.

Well, I'm relieved. I guess you are pretty sane, after all.

Sorry about the mixup.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?