The Fifth Horseman: My off-the-cuff opinion...(Don't Forget Karl Rove!)

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

My off-the-cuff opinion...(Don't Forget Karl Rove!)

Really, I'm just not sure....

Moveon.org hates John G. Roberts, but so does Ann Coulter. (http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi)

This confuses me. Ann Coulter is a crazy, raving bitch who hates everybody that is even mildly intelligent (and by intelligent I mean liberal). So, the fact that Ann Coulter hates him is a plus for him in my book...

But he's also anti-abortion and anti-enviroment....

So confused.....

I've tried doing some research of my own, but the man has only been a judge for two years, so there's really not all that much info on him.

I still need some time to formulate my opinion.

Want to know my initial, off-the-cuff, opinion? Fight him. Don't trust anything Bush does.
If I were Harry Reid, this would be my strategy for reacting to anything Bush does: Give The Bastard Nothing.

Obstructionist? Damn right I'm obstructionist. I'm pissed and I don't want to give the GOP anything.

So, until something else persuades me, I have decided that John G. Roberts is the wrong choice.

Why?
Because Bush nominated him.

Childish, I know. But at this point, I really don't care.

Oh by the way: Don't forget about Karl Rove. The crook is still at large: don't let the nomination coverage distract you from that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?