The Fifth Horseman: At last!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

At last!!

Wow. Lately, I've been able to watch the news without getting depressed.

Why? I'll tell you why.

The American public finally seems to be wising up to George W. Bush.

Between the quagmire in Iraq, the failing "war on terror", and Karl Rove's immoral antics at home, the American public is swiftly losing faith with the Bush administration.

In fact, Bush's current approval ratings are at their lowest level since the 9/11 attacks.

A Quinnipiac University Poll, taken July 21-25, shows Bush's approval rating to be at a mere 41%.

41%??

That can't be right. I thought Dubya had a mandate, right?

Hmmmmm...something's fishy here.

HA! I love it when things go wrong for Dubya. I'm giddy as a school girl.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?